the css menu is not a problem

Apr 30, 2008

Very long submenu

Thank you sir,
That has helped.  Now I do have 1 other question before I present this to my
supervisor to see if we can get the software or not.  With the drop downs,
how do I add more?  I actually need 24 sub menus on one button, I have all
of them in the code, but they don't all show when I test it out.  If you
could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Greg Borgard


Answer:



Greg,
the max height of the flash is limited by 450px by default,
but you can change the value.

- open your copy of the script "ActiveContentDropDown.js"(by default
the script is loaded in the head of your page from
http://f-source.com/scripts/ActiveContentDropDown.js)
(the script provided in the menu package)
- find the string "areah=450"
- set desired value, for example "areah=600"


Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

No comments: