the css menu is not a problem

Mar 17, 2011

How to transfer the link information to another menu

Great tool,
I am using it with Dreamweaver CS3.
I hope we can figure out how to tweak things a little bit.
I bought the full group of menu styles, and built one in the Business Horizontal version with a main and two tiers of related links.
I think I picked the wrong style of menu, I wanted the numerous link menus to drop down from a horizontal top bar.
I have typed many, many URL's to link to menu and sub items and I really don't want to start over.

Is there a way to transfer or open the link information in another menu style?


Answer:


Yes,
use the presets feature of our User Interface.

To save your link information:
UI => Presets tab => Navigation presets => Save navigation structure as

To load your link info:
- select another menu style
- Presets tab => Navigation presets => Select navigation structure => Load

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

Хотите купить дом в Италии? Советую Покупка Недвижимости в Италии Лучшие специалисты, лучшие предложения.

Хотите снять дом в Италии? Советую Аренда Недвижимости в Италии Лучшие специалисты, лучшие предложения.

2 comments:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I like dreamweaver too

elenajoe said...

Great tips by you. I recommended it to the newcomers who want to become web designers. It will help you to learn and understand the methods.Professional website design company is the best of the best designer, they can make the finest and useful website.