the css menu is not a problem

Jul 28, 2008

Drop Down Menue Height

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am use the popup menue in html. but my drop down menue is too much long lenth like 1 to 50 links in one drop down menue. ,y screen is  very small and dropdown menue  lenth big so i want hide up menue and display down menues and when i am click up arow hide down menue and display up menue list. please give me the suggestion for that.

thanks,
VB


Answer:


Hi VB,
I recommend to change the structure of submenus. Add a third level
with sub-submenus (maybe with sub-sub-submenus).
Try free version of the Adobe Style Menu: http://f-source.com/buy/adobeMenu/

I recommend to start with a blank page using these simple steps:
http://f-source.com/flash-menus/good-practice/

If you will have some problem, publish your test page and send me the link,
I will help.

You can extend the maximum height for submenus:
- open your copy of the script "ActiveContentDropDown.js" or
"ActiveContentDropDownWide.js"
(your page should have a link to the script in the head) (the JS file
is included in a menu package)
- find the string "areah=450"
- set desired value, for example "areah=900"

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

No comments: