the css menu is not a problem

Jul 31, 2008

How can I extend the menu width by a lot?

Hi,
I actually have two questions.

1. Do you still have your support blog up and how do I get to it (that was very helpful)?

2 (main question). How do I make the width of the flash menus bigger, especially so that I could extend horizontal menus across the screen (like your webpage where the navigation is centered but splits the screen)? Is there a way to do this? Thanks


Answer:


Hi,
1. Yes, there is a link in the site footer:
http://f-source-com.blogspot.com/

2. Use 100% width menus:
  - Live Style Horizontal Menu
  - Mac Style Menu for Dreamweaver
  - Ruby Red Menu for Dreamweaver
  - EDGE Style Dynamic Menu for Dreamweaver

For other horizontal menus I recommend to use CSS images to extend a menu
across the screen:

<div style="width:100%; background:url(images/bg.png) repeat-x" align="center">
<div id="f-source-menu" style="position:relative;">
     .......
     .......
 </div>
</div>

Example: 100% width using image example

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

No comments: