the css menu is not a problem

Aug 19, 2008

NavGuide for Dreamweaver MX 2004

Hi

I have been evaluating your menu products and like what I see.  Unfortunately I am running Dreamweaver MX2004 and find I am unable to install NavGuide.  Dreamweaver's Extension Manager (version 1.6.062) refuses to install it, saying that Dreaweaver 8 or later is required.  Clearly this makes menu configuration a much more laborious task.

I wonder do you have any workaround to this problem?

Regards
Geoff Johnson



Answer:



Hi Geoff,
yes, only Dreaweaver 8 and later versions have nesseccary functions for the NavGuide.

But you can edit the DIV id="menu" directly, without a help of the NavGuide.
It's very easy.
Each line of a code represent a button.
Copy and paste a single line of code to add a new button; delete one line to remove a button.

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

No comments: