the css menu is not a problem

Aug 27, 2008

Search feature

hello my name is sonja.

I have 2 questions about the search feature.

1. Below you can see the search script I use for www.hbmgroup.com. Can you tell me if this is the right way to use your search script? Or do I need more script?

<div><a href='http://www.google.com/search?sitesearch=hbmgroup.com%26q='><b>SEARCH</b></a></div>

2. The old (pages) site of www.hbmgroup.com has just been removed and the new site is now online. But when I do a search request I still get the results for the OLD hbmgroup.com site. And these pages are not active any more. What do I need to do to get a good search result meaning: a search result that shows the NEW pages of hbmgroup.com?

Can you help me?

Thank you,
greetings
sonja


Answer:


Hello Sonja,

1. Yes, your search code is correct.

2. I suppose you need to wait a little while before google will update its cache.

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

No comments: