the css menu is not a problem

Sep 10, 2008

Flash object size

Hello, I'm having a vista drop down menu issue and I'm Using Dreamweaver

I've inserted the menu, it shows up in dreamweaver as a grey box, however
tall I make the box is how many sub menu items that will show up on the web.

I don't want to make the grey area really big in dreamweaver just to see the
menu items, because then on the web page, any pics or text just below the
menu will not show up on the page, they will be much further down.
Thanks




Answer:




Hi Mark,
there is no need to make the flash object big.

The size of the flash object must be equal to the main menu bar.

Out script will change the height of the flash object dynamically to
fit the submenus.

Don't forget to disable the active content converter:
http://f-source.com/before_insert/

Test in browser, press F12 to see how it works.

If you will have some problem, publish your test page and send me the link,
I will help.

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

No comments: