the css menu is not a problem

May 12, 2008

Centering the main menu

I am considering buying your product, but I am having trouble with one thing and I would like to know if this is possible.  I would like to center the menu on my page without having to resize it and stretch it across the page.  Is it possible to center a 600px wide menu on a page?


Answer:

Of course,
just put the DIV id="f-source-menu" in another DIV or table cell with
align="center".

Example:

<div align="center">
   <div id="f-source-menu" style="position:relative;">
      .....
      .....
   </div>
</div>

I recommend to start with a blank page using these simple steps:
http://f-source.com/flash-menus/good-practice/

If you will have some problem, publish your test page and send me the link,
I will help.

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com


No comments: