the css menu is not a problem

Apr 26, 2008

Space above and below the Menu in dreamweaver

Hello,
I am writing you to ask a question about your product.  My company is thinking about purchasing the vista dropdown menu (maybe the package of all of them).  But before that happens they asked me to test out the demo and see how well it works.  Now I've downloaded the Vista dropdown and placed it in dreamweaver.  But the issue I am having is I place it in a cell below my heading and above another flash file.  The vista drop down seems to enlarge the cell it is in, height.  I don't knwo why.  It has a lot of extra space above it which I would like to remove.  Please advise.


Answer:


Hi,
possibly you forgot to remove   symbol in the table cell (space above),
try to reduce the height of the flash object (space below)


If you will have some problem, publish your test page and send me the link,
I will help.

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The interactive posts in your blog seems very useful for people like us. I have a webstore on templates, do visit that and give a few suggestions where you think improvement is required.

Unknown said...

my webstore on templates can be accessed by visiting, http://www.templatesshoponline.com

Bye. :-)