the css menu is not a problem

Apr 24, 2008

Tabbed Menu and Flat Vertical Menu problem

I have your tabbed menu item which I purchased a couple of years ago and I love it. I am thinking of purchasing your bundle package because I think the variety of menu options is fabulous. I have two questions.

1. When I put in text that had an apostrophy it did not show up within the menu. Is there some code that can be put in similiar to the bold code to show an apostrophy?

2. When I put the flat vertical menu in the sub pop-up menu was hidden behind another flash image I had on the website. is there anything that will allow me to have the sub-menus go on the top of the other flash image?

Thank you.


Answer:


Hi,
1. You can escape the apostrophe with a backslash to solve the problem: "Bill\'s Company"

2. Add wmode=transparent to the ANOTHER flash movie, see example here: http://f-source.com/faq/ ==> - Drop down menu seem to be dropping underneath another flash movie. How to fix it?

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

No comments: