the css menu is not a problem

Mar 27, 2008

Installation using Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2

Hi Martin,
just give a name for the flash menu file in the SAVE FLASH ELEMENT
dialog window.
For example "menu.swf"


Dmitry
f-source.com


> I still can't get your product to work. After a little fiddling
> around, I managed to get those mxp files to open using an installer
> called Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2. So I went through the
> excruciating processing of unzipping every single folder and double-
> clicking every single mxp file. I thought I was installing your
> Business Drop-Down Menus correctly but now I'm not so sure. When I
> went to Dreamweaver to test it, I opened and named a fresh html doc,
> then went: INSERT/MEDIA/BUSINESS DROP DOWN MENU. Then I got a pop-up
> titled SAVE FLASH ELEMENT with an option to name the flash element and
> source it from my folders. But when I navigated back to my ALL_F-
> SOURCE_MENUS folder to choose one, I couldn't insert any of those
> options I've paid for. Again, they were all grayed out (unselectable).
> Shouldn't they be sitting in there as SWF or FLA files?
>
> How is this s'posed to work?
>
> Martin Vine
>
>
> On 25/03/2008, at 7:44 PM, f-source support, Dmitry wrote:
>
> > Hi Martin,
> > you need to have Extension Manager installed:
> > http://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/

> >
> > Each ZIP file contains separate menu MXP extension.
> > You will need to install them one by one.
> >
> > Regards
> > Dmitry
> > f-source.com
> >
> >
> >>
> >> I just bought the All Multi-domain Menus bundle for Mac OS10, but
> >> can't figure out how to install it. I've moved the downloaded
> >> folder (all_f-source_menus) into my Dreamweaver folder in
> >> Applications (not sure if that's what I'm s'posed to do???). In the
> >> folder I see a bunch of zip files and one called navguide.mxp. But
> >> there's no installation program that I can see. When I try clicking
> >> on the mxp file, it tells me I have no application which can open
> >> it. I'm not even sure whether that's what I need to do. I've
> >> contacted Apple but they can't help me figure this one out. I've
> >> now been wrestling with this for the better half of the morning.
> >> Please help.
> >>
> >> Martin Vine
> >>
>
>

No comments: