the css menu is not a problem

Mar 5, 2008

Vista Dropdown Menu alignment issues

Hi Ceaser,
you need to add wmode=transparent to the OTHER flash movie.

See example here: http://f-source.com/faq/

Dmitry
f-source.com


>
> Hi Dmitry,
>
> Thanks for sending the fix to my last problem. I slowly working out
the bugs. I have another issue with some Drop down tabs that are
hidden behind a flash piece that I have on the same page. Below is a
screen shot of the issue. I was wondering if you could suggest a fix
for this as well.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ceasar Cabral
>
>

>
>
> Possibly it's a conflict of our function "onload" with the "Onload"
> function on your page.
> (<body onLoad="MM_preloadImages.....)
>
> To avoid the conflict you need to insert your "OnLoad" functions
> inside of our script "OnLoad"
>
> 1. Open your copy of the script "ActiveContentDropDown.js".
> 2. Go to the end of the script, find the string:
> "window.onload=function(){if(ied)...."
> 3. Insert your function before the "if": window.onload=function(){
>
> [YourFuncs] if(ied)....
>
> window.onload=function(){ => Right Here <=
> ;if(ied){tfix();nfo.SetVariable("xr","true");clearTimeout(tt)}}
>
> Dmitry
> f-source.com
>
>
> > Hi Dmitri,
>
> > Thank you for your response. I attached a few screen shots for
you to view.
> > I had these pages built months ago navigated with some simple
roll over menu
> > buttons. The client wanted to expand the site so I thought this would be a
> > great application for your drop down menu. As I said, the pages are doing
> > some weird things that I can't explain. I have found that these alignment
> > issues can be triggered if you hit the F5 key to refresh the screen. It
> > happens to all the pages that contain the menu. Take a better
look on their
> > website: www.funktion11.com/about_us.html . Refresh the screen and it
> > should happen.
> >
> > Earlier today when the problem flared up, the background image that I have
> > on the "about_us" page seemed to be split into two halves. One half was
> > aligned center the other was aligned right. There were other
pages where the
> > tables remained centered, but my background image was off by an
inch to the
> > right. When each of the pages load, the background image seems to want to
> > align itself to the right but then centers leaving a repeating
image to the
> > right.
>
> >
>
> > I have never experienced anything like this before and don't
understand how
> > this is even happening when I have everything coded correctly.
> > I attached screen shots and I also attached the actual html file and the
> > bg.jpg for you to take a look at too. Please let me know if you need
> > anything else and thank you for your attention to this matter.
> >
> > Best,
> > Ceasar Cabral
>

> >
>
> > Hi Ceasar,
> > I've checked your page in Firefox and IE6, everything looks ok.
> > Can you describe the problem in details or send me some screenshot please.
> >
> > Dmitry
> > f-source.com
>
> >
> > >
> > > Hi guys,
> > > I purchased your library of menus and have been using them
for some time
> > now. I love the product! However, I'm experiencing an alignment issue with
> > my pages using the Vista Drop Down menu. The menu seems to be
'messing with
> > my background, making it repeat or become misaligned with the
tables that I
> > have set up. I just cannot make this menu work when viewing the
page in IE.
> > When I view it in Firefox, however, it looks fine. This is the first time
> > that I am using the vista DD menu. I have not run into any
problems with any
> > of your other menus that I have installed into various pages.
Please help me
> > figure out what is going wrong.
>
> > > Thanks so much,
> > > Ceasar Cabral
> > >
> > >

www.funktion11.com/

>
> > >

No comments: