the css menu is not a problem

Mar 24, 2008

What to do with Contribute?

Thanks that is exactly what I did. I appreciate the help!

-Brian
Studio Wilke


> Hi,
> I heard about the problem: contribute convert the flash menu code
with the function "AC_FL_RunContent"
>
> To avoid it, you can lock the code using Library item or Templale
repeating region.
>
> Regards
> Dmitry
> f-source.com
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am using the drop down menu I purchased on: http://www.univoip.com

>>
>> When the client uses Contribute to edit these pages, the menu drop
>> downs break. It is still pulling in the xml because the names for
>> the buttons appear, but the drop downs do not drop. Any ideas? Does
>> this need to be all run together like the flash fixed banner I have
>> on the page as well?
>>
>> Specifically I am getting this error:
>>
>> Line: 2
>> Char: 2208
>> Error" 'fdiv' is undefined
>> Code:0
>> URL: http://www.univoip.com/jobs.shtml

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> MANY THANKS!!!
>>
>> Brian Wilke
>>
>> Studio Wilke
>> 760.670.5177
>>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> note: our menu doesn't require any additional solutions.
>>>
>>> Use the flashFix for another flash movies. ( http://f-source.com/flash/fix/

>>> )
>>>
>>> You need to remove all line breaks in the flash object code, for
>>> example
>>> correct code:
>>> <script>flashFix('<object><param ... </object>');</script>
>>>
>>> incorrect code:
>>> <script>flashFix('<object>
>>> <param ...
>>> <param ...
>>> </object>');</script>
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Dmitry
>>> f-source.com
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hello, I am trying to avoid the active content message. I tried a
>>>> couple of places to get this to work, but it appears to only make
>>>> my flash.swf to disappear entirely.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks in advance for your help. I have tested to make sure the
>>>> pieces are where they are supposed to be on my testing server,
>>>> but I can't seem to put the <script>flashFix('<object> ... </
>>>> object>');</script> in the right place
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://www.univoip.com/stage/contact.shtml

>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>

No comments: