the css menu is not a problem

Mar 13, 2008

Menu Compatability Question Dreamweaver MX (version 6)

Thank you. I'll see if I can work this in. I was trying to use one of
the download programs and it said I had to have version 7 Dreamweaver.
I wanted to make sure I didn't order software in vain!


Hi,
the extension require Dreamweaver MX 2004 or higher.

But the menu itself is just HTML code + SWF file. (attached)

So you can edit the menu code in any editor.

When you will copy the menu code to another pages, don't forget to
copy these three code snippets:

1. Script - <script src='ActiveContent3_2.js'></script> (by default it
is located in the head of the page).
2. Navigation settings - DIV id='menu'.
3. Flash object - DIV id = 'f-source-menu'.

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

>
> I just purchased the Dreamweaver drop down menu creator and I want to make sure I have the correct version to use the software. I use Version 6.0 Dreamweaver MX, Education Edition. I hope this will work.
>
> Thank you.
>

No comments: