the css menu is not a problem

Mar 25, 2008

Menu installation for Mac OS10

Hi Martin,
you need to have Extension Manager installed:
http://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/

Each ZIP file contains separate menu MXP extension.
You will need to install them one by one.

Regards
Dmitry
f-source.com

>
> I just bought the All Multi-domain Menus bundle for Mac OS10, but
can't figure out how to install it. I've moved the downloaded folder
(all_f-source_menus) into my Dreamweaver folder in Applications (not
sure if that's what I'm s'posed to do???). In the folder I see a bunch
of zip files and one called navguide.mxp. But there's no installation
program that I can see. When I try clicking on the mxp file, it tells
me I have no application which can open it. I'm not even sure whether
that's what I need to do. I've contacted Apple but they can't help me
figure this one out. I've now been wrestling with this for the better
half of the morning. Please help.
>
> Martin Vine
>

No comments: